Meet Dr. Gould
Dr. Juile Gould
About Dr. Gould:
Dr. Gould grew up in the Bay Area as well as the mountains of the Sierras. She earned her bachelor’s degree at the University of Nevada, Reno and continued to reside in Nevada while working in the “field of breast cancer research. She then moved to Iowa to purse a doctorate in osteopathy at Des Moines University. Residency brought Dr. Gould to St. Louis in 2003. After completing her residency at Mercy Medical Center, she and her spouse decided to make the Gateway City their permanent home.
Dr. Gould has a daughter and a son. Both are very active in sports. When not watching her children’s soccer, hockey, or baseball games, she is usually running or playing golf herself.
- Medical School – Des Moines University
- Saint John’s Mercy Medical Center (Residency)
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Saint John’s Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Luke’s Hospital
- Saint Clare Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists